PLAY GOLF CALGARY COVID PROCEDURES
All Albertans are encouraged to take personal steps to help prevent the spread. To protect yourself and others:
- practicephysical distancing, minimum 2 meters at ALL times
- please follow floor traffic markings in the proshop and restaurant to maintain directional traffic
- please stand behind plexi barriers when speaking with proshop and food and beverage staff
- wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow
- avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- DO NOT ENTER THE PROPERTY IF you have ANY COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat
Arrival to Course
1. The driving range is open.
2. CARTS - We allow 2 carts per 4-some. Golfers can ride together if from the same household, or cohort family (which can now be 15 people), or you should wear a mask. Alternately golfer can ride and the other can walk with 2 sets of clubs on the cart. Exceptions will be made for single golfers or those that are high risk.
3. Carts and pull carts will be cleaned and disinfected with ‘hospital-grade’ disinfectant after each use.
4. Back 9 washrooms are open.
5. Front 9 washrooms are open
6. Locker rooms closed.
7. F&B: walk-up at the markered spot
8. On course delivery available through our Play Golf Calgary App
9. NO bag help – please load your own clubs.
10. NO ball washers.
11. NO rakes for bunkers. Play preferred lie in sand – no penalty.
12. NO touching Flagsticks – fancy ‘Putter-levers’ arrive Soon… in the meantime, upside down cups.
13. NO Handshakes following play… ‘air-five!’
14. Dispose your garbage throughout and after your round – prevent our Cart Kids from touching your garbage.
15. After round park your cart beside the sign… our Clean Team will take it from there and spray down/disinfect for the next round.
16. RESTAURANTS ARE OPEN
17. Par at least one hole and have fun throughout.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
- power carts are sanitized between use
- rental clubs and pull carts are sanitized between use
- bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized regularly through the day
- high touch surfaces are cleaned and sanitized regularity through the day
- staff are to complete a online "health check" before each shift to ensure they are coming to work healthy
- staff are trained on our Standard Operating COVID Procedures
- Staff breaks are staggered to avoid gathering
- Staff with ANY symptoms are to stay home and self-quarantine with full job security
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- all Play Golf Calgary staff are to try and maintain 2m distancing at all times
- gloves and masks are made available to those staff where 2m distancing has the potential of not being maintained
- gloves and masks are made available to all staff who choose to wear them even if 2m distancing can be maintained
- customers are not required to wear masks but are encouraged at their own discretion
- PPE inventory is tracked daily to ensure stock levels.
- all staff are directed to observe, educate, and ensure customers are following health precautions
- management is responsible for the training of staff in their department and go over Play Golf Calgary COVID standard operating procedures
Slade King, C.O.O.
Play Golf Calgary